Updated accompanist rehearsal times HERE
Concerto Contest is this Thursday starting at 6pm. The program schedule is HERE
Monday, March 3, 2014
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Saturday, February 15, 2014
It is with a heavy heart that we share the news of the passing of Janie Gifford, the mother of senior Drum Major Kelsey Gifford. The service will be held at Prestonwood Baptist Church Monday February 17th at 4pm.
A viewing will take place at Allen Family Funeral Sunday the 16th between 3pm and 5pm. The address is
2120 West Spring Creek Parkway
Plano tx 75023
If you would like to send donations, cards, flowers etc. to the family please do so through Mrs. Hines. She may be reached at 214-773-7986
Saturday, February 8, 2014
- Fundraiser money helps set the Hebron Band and Color Guard up for success - paying for rental trucks, buses, entry fees to contests, marching techs, color guard director, water, snacks, meals, etc.
- Each band and color guard member should participate
- Band profit is 40% of the sales, credited to your band student's fundraising goal. That means $6.40 credited for every cinnamon roll/cookie item and $5.60 for popcorn
- It's easy! Take an order, fill out the form, collect the money, pick up the goods and deliver.
- Make sure emails and cell phone numbers are on the order form so we can remind you about pick up.
NEW! We have added gourmet popcorn to the event! It does NOT need to be refrigerated and is a great thing to stock up on for gifts!
- Start taking orders as soon as you get the packets.
- Turn in all checks and orders the week of February 24th through the 28th.
- Delivery date: week of March 24th (you will be notified when we have the date confirmed)
- Pick up should be at Hebron Cafeteria, but we will confirm closer to date.
Things to remember:
- The cookie dough is FROZEN and must be delivered quickly
- CINNAMON ROLLS & COOKIE DOUGH $16
- The popcorn is NOT frozen and is already popped.
- POPCORN $14
- If you cannot pick up your order, you must arrange for someone to pick it up for you.
- Checks payable to HBBC. Checks are preferred. If you collect cash, please write a check.
- Collect money and turn in with orders at the band hall in the COOKIE DOUGH BOX between February 24th and 28th.
Download the order form and brochure HERE.
Please contact Yvonne Freeman at firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 415-1062
OR Joy Fitzgerald at email@example.com or (972) 394-6147